1. Terms - All users of this website agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The materials and images used on the website is protected by the applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
2 Limitations - We at avisprinting.com.au or our suppliers shall not be liable for any damages (including and without limitation) for loss of data or profit arising from the use or inability to use the materials on our website.
3. Links - We have not reviewed any sites which may be linked to our website. We do not accept any responsibility for the contents of any such linked site(s).
4. Title of Goods - Goods remain the property of Avis Printing until paid in full.
5. Returns and Refunds Policy - We do not provide any refunds on any printed stationery.
6. Claims - Please check the goods upon receipt and advise us if there is any defect or any damage. Please advise us immediately so we can try to resolve the issue. No claims will be recognised after 7 days and these must be submitted in writing.
7. Cancellations - Any cancellation of a job within 24 hours of ordering, will attract 30% cancellation fee.
8. Payment of goods and services - Our payment terms require full payment with order, unless agreed otherwise in writing.
9. Legal costs - All unpaid invoices attract all legal and administration costs in collection of any unpaid amount.
10. Delivery of jobs - We do not accept any responsibility for any delays or any consequential damage, on part of the courier company or its employees after the job has been despatched from our premises.
11. Governing Law - Any dispute in relation to the use of avisprinting.com.au shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW.
12. Site terms and conditions changes - From time to time, we may change the terms and conditions without notice. All customers agreed to be bound by the changed terms and conditions.